Hello filamentous friends! Over the past few months, I've been troubleshooting growing Trichophyton rubrum, and attempting to get various strains to sporulate on solid media. In our lab, we have some experience with Aspergillus fumigatus but had never really struggled to get a strain to undergo sporulation. So, when I star...
Hello fun(gi) friends! Did everyone see the two (!) papers published recently in Cell about the mycobiota profiles of tumors? One was from Rob Knight and Ravid Straussman's groups (https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(22)01127-8.pdf) and the other from Iliyan Iliev's group (https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0092-...
Find your community. Ask questions. Science is better when we troubleshoot together.
Sci Find is a place for experimentation beyond the publication. We are a growing collaborative community of scientists and experimentalists from around the world who believe science is better when we work together.
- Help us keep Sci Find a safe space for productive and collaborative conversations. Please be kind and respect your fellow community members. If you see abusive or alarming content, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will take appropriate actions.
- All information posted to this page is public and Open Access. Learn more about our commitment to Open Access by visiting our Docs.
- We encourage our community to have collaborative troubleshooting discussions, and to share tips and tricks, experimental methods, resources, and opportunities.
- You must be a member to create or engage with content. Sign Up to create your profile and join the community for free.
- Follow a guild and create a post. Learn more about guilds here.
- Post titles should be descriptive and include descriptive tags. Check out our tagging guidelines here.
Have a question?
Contact email@example.com or check out our support page.