Protoplasm isolation is a recurrent technique that is needed for the transfection of plant tissue culture and the evaluation of transiently expressed genetic vectors. This is a widely used technique in many plant development labs. However further adaptation might require adjustments on either more recalcitrant salt and buff...
I know there are some softwares that exist that can help determine if a cell is a macrophage, neutrophil, RBC, etc. but those usually cost a lot of money and are tissue sample specific. Does anyone know of any other programs (low cost or free) that can determine what cells are in Bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) fluid after H&E...
Find your community. Ask questions. Science is better when we troubleshoot together.
Sci Find is a place for experimentation beyond the publication. We are a growing collaborative community of scientists and experimentalists from around the world who believe science is better when we work together.
- Help us keep Sci Find a safe space for productive and collaborative conversations. Please be kind and respect your fellow community members. If you see abusive or alarming content, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will take appropriate actions.
- All information posted to this page is public and Open Access. Learn more about our commitment to Open Access by visiting our Docs.
- We encourage our community to have collaborative troubleshooting discussions, and to share tips and tricks, experimental methods, resources, and opportunities.
- You must be a member to create or engage with content. Sign Up to create your profile and join the community for free.
- Follow a guild and create a post. Learn more about guilds here.
- Post titles should be descriptive and include descriptive tags. Check out our tagging guidelines here.
Have a question?
Contact email@example.com or check out our support page.