Bacterial strains, plasmids, and growth conditions. Bacterial strains and plasmids used in this study are given in Table S1 in the supplemental material. P. atrosepticum SCRI1043 (49) was grown at 25°C and E. coli at 37°C in lysogeny broth (LB) at 180 rpm or on LB agar (LBA) plates containing 1.5% (wt vol−1) agar. When req...
Find your community. Ask questions. Science is better when we troubleshoot together.
Sci Find is a place for experimentation beyond the publication. We are a growing collaborative community of scientists and experimentalists from around the world who believe science is better when we work together.
- Help us keep Sci Find a safe space for productive and collaborative conversations. Please be kind and respect your fellow community members. If you see abusive or alarming content, please report it to email@example.com, and our team will take appropriate actions.
- All information posted to this page is public and Open Access. Learn more about our commitment to Open Access by visiting our Docs.
- We encourage our community to have collaborative troubleshooting discussions, and to share tips and tricks, experimental methods, resources, and opportunities.
- You must be a member to create or engage with content. Sign Up to create your profile and join the community for free.
- Follow a guild and create a post. Learn more about guilds here.
- Post titles should be descriptive and include descriptive tags. Check out our tagging guidelines here.
Have a question?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our support page.