So, let’s talk ethics and gene editing. Designer dogs have been around as long as domestication… We know where that went- ever seen a pug? “Cute” brachycephalic dogs with severe health issues and short lifespans, just for fun. Now, we’ve got CRIPSR because, obviously, we can’t spend generations and generations in-breeding ...
Strains, media, and growth conditions. E. coli strain MG1655, M. marinum strain M, M. bovis BCG, M. tuberculosis strains H37Ra and H37Rv, M. smegmatis strain mc2155, and their derivatives were used in this study. Unless otherwise indicated, M. tuberculosis H37Ra was used. M. smegmatis was grown in Middlebrook 7H9 broth (Di...
Strains and media. C. lusitaniae strains RSY284 (haploid a, ura3), RSY286 (haploid α, leu2), RSY147 (haploid a, chxr), RSY432 (diploid a/α, ARG4/arg4::FRT ADE2/ade2::FRT URA3/ura3 chxS/chxr) and RSY411 (haploid α, arg4::FRT ade2::FRT chxr) were used in this study (see Data Set S1 in the supplemental material). Strains RSY2...
Find your community. Ask questions. Science is better when we troubleshoot together.
Sci Find is a place for experimentation beyond the publication. We are a growing collaborative community of scientists and experimentalists from around the world who believe science is better when we work together.
- Help us keep Sci Find a safe space for productive and collaborative conversations. Please be kind and respect your fellow community members. If you see abusive or alarming content, please report it to email@example.com, and our team will take appropriate actions.
- All information posted to this page is public and Open Access. Learn more about our commitment to Open Access by visiting our Docs.
- We encourage our community to have collaborative troubleshooting discussions, and to share tips and tricks, experimental methods, resources, and opportunities.
- You must be a member to create or engage with content. Sign Up to create your profile and join the community for free.
- Follow a guild and create a post. Learn more about guilds here.
- Post titles should be descriptive and include descriptive tags. Check out our tagging guidelines here.
Have a question?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our support page.