BAMBANKER Open to suggestions! This has worked incredibly well for me for both cell lines and FACS-purified cell populations from post-mortem human tissue. Will put in my manuscript reference as it becomes available. This has worked well for me for native ChIP-seq, CUT&Tag, and newer versions of CUT&Tag (to be updated by ...
The 10x multiome kit allows you to link open chromatin (ATAC) and gene expression at single cell resolution https://www.10xgenomics.com/products/single-cell-multiome-atac-plus-gene-expression?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.10xgenomics.com%2F%3Fsrc=search&utmmedium=search&utmsource=google&utmcampaign=sem-goog-2022-website-page-rag-pscmag...
Simultaneous Profiling of Gene Expression and Chromatin Accessibility in Single Cells ATAC-RNA Joint Profiling Workflow Though this could work for any type of gDNA library, e.g. CUT&Tag for profiling histone marks and TF binding) Sorting and DSP Fixation Sort 50,000-100,000 cells into RPMI + 10% FBS Spin down 300g 5 min...
DNA stains enable a commonly used FACS method of monitoring a compound’s effects on cell cycle progression. Transfer cells from culture dishes to FACS tubes. Make sure you pipet vigorously to get all the lightly adherent cells. The protocol assume 0.5 million cells per sample, so scale up or down with the volumes for your ...
Find your community. Ask questions. Science is better when we troubleshoot together.
Sci Find is a place for experimentation beyond the publication. We are a growing collaborative community of scientists and experimentalists from around the world who believe science is better when we work together.
- Help us keep Sci Find a safe space for productive and collaborative conversations. Please be kind and respect your fellow community members. If you see abusive or alarming content, please report it to email@example.com, and our team will take appropriate actions.
- All information posted to this page is public and Open Access. Learn more about our commitment to Open Access by visiting our Docs.
- We encourage our community to have collaborative troubleshooting discussions, and to share tips and tricks, experimental methods, resources, and opportunities.
- You must be a member to create or engage with content. Sign Up to create your profile and join the community for free.
- Follow a guild and create a post. Learn more about guilds here.
- Post titles should be descriptive and include descriptive tags. Check out our tagging guidelines here.
Have a question?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our support page.