I know there are some softwares that exist that can help determine if a cell is a macrophage, neutrophil, RBC, etc. but those usually cost a lot of money and are tissue sample specific. Does anyone know of any other programs (low cost or free) that can determine what cells are in Bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) fluid after H&E...
Does anybody have any insight/protocol optimizations on western transfers ( I have an iBlot2 but can do it the old fashion way too). When staining the gel post-transfer it looks that 80-90% of the protein remains on the gel with minimal to no protein is on the membrane. Looking to identify proteins in the 30-60kDa range and...
Find your community. Ask questions. Science is better when we troubleshoot together.
Sci Find is a place for experimentation beyond the publication. We are a growing collaborative community of scientists and experimentalists from around the world who believe science is better when we work together.
- Help us keep Sci Find a safe space for productive and collaborative conversations. Please be kind and respect your fellow community members. If you see abusive or alarming content, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will take appropriate actions.
- All information posted to this page is public and Open Access. Learn more about our commitment to Open Access by visiting our Docs.
- We encourage our community to have collaborative troubleshooting discussions, and to share tips and tricks, experimental methods, resources, and opportunities.
- You must be a member to create or engage with content. Sign Up to create your profile and join the community for free.
- Follow a guild and create a post. Learn more about guilds here.
- Post titles should be descriptive and include descriptive tags. Check out our tagging guidelines here.
Have a question?
Contact email@example.com or check out our support page.