I want to talk about preparing basic microbiological growth media and things that can go wrong when swapping reagents. Weird cloudy KB Agar A while ago, I was preparing KB Agar: Recipe for 1L KB Agar 10g Glycerol 20g Peptone 1.5g K2HPO4 trihydrate 12g Agar powder 5 mL sterile 30% MgSO4 solution (to be added after autocla...
Find your community. Ask questions. Science is better when we troubleshoot together.
Sci Find is a place for experimentation beyond the publication. We are a growing collaborative community of scientists and experimentalists from around the world who believe science is better when we work together.
- Help us keep Sci Find a safe space for productive and collaborative conversations. Please be kind and respect your fellow community members. If you see abusive or alarming content, please report it to email@example.com, and our team will take appropriate actions.
- All information posted to this page is public and Open Access. Learn more about our commitment to Open Access by visiting our Docs.
- We encourage our community to have collaborative troubleshooting discussions, and to share tips and tricks, experimental methods, resources, and opportunities.
- You must be a member to create or engage with content. Sign Up to create your profile and join the community for free.
- Follow a guild and create a post. Learn more about guilds here.
- Post titles should be descriptive and include descriptive tags. Check out our tagging guidelines here.
Have a question?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our support page.