I have tried to see if anyone has had the same issue,
I have downloaded the "Human_GeCKOv2_Library_B_09Mar2015" CSV file that I use to align my sgRNA counts to the gene.
After completing the alignment, I noticed that some gene_id's are in date format as follows:
I went back to the original document to see if the same type of error is there, and it was.
Some of the gene_id's in the original "Human_GeCKOv2_Library_B_09Mar2015" are converted to a date.
Would you be able to update the spread-sheet to have the correct gene_id's for those sgRNA sequences.
I only worked with Library B, so I cannot say if the same applies to Library